COACH BEVERS: I grew more muscle & lost more fat in just 3 months than I had in the last 3 years at my gym! I am amazed with the results I have seen!! Let me help you get in incredible shape, just like I have, right now for FREE! I specialize in P90X and INSANITY…you’ve seen the infomercials, so contact me now to get the answers to your questions!
This Program Is Perfect For You If:
- You have been going to the gym for years with no real results to show for it…
- You have been trying to lose weight for years through diets that have failed you…
- You have tried to pack on pounds of muscle and get ripped with no luck…
If you are someone I described above, then you are going to be extremely excited you found me and this site. I want to help you get in the best shape of your life in the next 90 days. I know these programs work as I’ve seen first hand what they have done for me and thousands of other folks all across the country.
All you need are TWO THINGS to be successful:
DESIRE: you have to take a stand right now and decide that you have had enough of not being as fit and as healthy as you would like to be. You decide what you put in your mouth and you control how much exercise you get. If you want to get lean and strong, and make it your priority, then there is nothing stopping you from achieving your goals. If you are wanting a lean, strong, sexy body, I can help you.
COMMITMENT: I can show you exactly what to eat and when to eat it, and I can show you exactly what workouts to do every day, but you must be consistent in order to see the results you are looking for. Commitment was always a problem for me because I wasn’t seeing results from what I was doing before at the gym. Now with Beachbody, I saw results within 2 weeks, and once I saw the results with my own eyes, it fueled me to push even harder in my workouts and pay even closer attention to my diet. Results fuel the commitment, and I guarantee you will start seeing some results very quickly with these programs.
Hey folks, my name is Ryan Bevers, and I want to share with you how my life drastically changed in just a few short months after being introduced to Beachbody, and more specifically, P90X and Insanity.
I had always been very athletic when I was younger. I was playing multiple sports…baseball, soccer, and track. And in between practices and games, I was able to find time to coach an under 12 soccer team for 3 years.
Back then, I could eat pretty much anything I wanted. I was 6′ 1" as a freshman in high school, so I was pretty tall for my age. The problem was I only weighed about 145 lbs. Being the tall, skinny guy was not exactly the adjectives I was going for. All my life I’ve tried to gain muscle and pack on some pounds, but always struggled to see any real results.
I worked out regularly and downed those dreadful weight gainer protein powders for years. I was doing the things I thought I needed to be doing, but still never looked much different than I did in high school.
Then around my late twenties, early thirties, I noticed something was going horribly wrong with my metabolism…it was slowing down! Ut ohh…I can’t just drink all those beers and candy and all that other crap and not have it start to show up in the form of fat on my belly.
This is something we all go through at some point. If you weren’t gaining weight from what you were eating when you were younger, eventually your metabolism will slow down and you will start packing on some additional pounds that were never there before.
I knew I couldn’t just continue to eat what I did when I was younger and expect to not gain any weight. Granted, I was trying to gain weight, but I was trying to pack on some muscle and not a spare tire. In my early thirties, I was also working the corporate gig, so sitting at my desk for 8 hours a day was not exactly getting the blood pumping.
I’m sure most of you reading this right now have a similar story….you were in great shape in high school, but now as you’ve gotten older, your metabolism has slowed and you aren’t nearly as active as you used to be. It is what it is, and we can either decide to do something about it or not.
I chose to do something about it. I had seen the P90X infomercial many many times over the course of about 6 months. I was paying $135 for my gym (yes that is extremely high) every month. Since I wasn’t really seeing any major results and I wasn’t going as much as I would like, I had been looking for a change. I was looking for the following:
- Something I could do from home
- Something proven to work
- Something which included a nutrition plan (extremely important)
- Something to help me lose fat and gain muscle
P90X definitely had everything I was looking for, so I decided to give it a try. I started on April 1st of 2010, and haven’t looked back. I am pissed it took me 6 months to pull the trigger on it though. I just think about how much different my life would be if I had this back in high school.
So I jumped right in and started the program. I got the resistance bands and chin up bar all ready to go, and purchased the food recommended to me in the nutrition guide. All I did was put the dvd in and press play and follow along with Tony Horton as he walked me through all the workouts. Then after my workout, I just ate what the nutrition guide was recommending I eat…this was very simple to follow.
Nutrition is such a huge part of any fitness program. If you aren’t eating the right kinds of food at the right time of day, then your results aren’t going to be nearly as good as someone who is. A nice 6-pack is made in the kitchen, NOT in the gym. I’d say P90X and most other programs are about 80% nutrition, and 20% workouts.
The nutrition was the missing piece of the puzzle for me. I had been working out for years, and I thought I was eating pretty good, but once I started following the nutrition plan included with P90X (most Beachbody workouts include a nutrition plan), I started seeing results within 2 weeks!
My belly wasn’t just round and shapeless anymore…my obliques started coming out of my love handles. I started really noticing some definition in my abs after just a couple weeks. It was at this time that I really kicked it into high gear. I knew this was working, so I started pushing even harder in the workouts. Since I was kicking my butt every day with a hard workout, I didn’t want that to go to waste, so I was watching my food intake like a hawk.
I started passing on cake at birthday parties, I started having a side salad instead of fries, I drank at least 64 ounces of water per day, and the BIG ONE…I was turning down a lot of beers. Beers have to be the biggest change I’ve made in my nutrition since April. Before, I’d have several per week, and if we went out on our boat, I’d probably have 7-10 that day. Heck, I even have 5 beer taps in my kitchen (I brew my own beer).
Getting into fantastic shape is all about making better choices. For me, having a nice 6-pack is my priority right now. I know that having a bunch of beers is not going to get me where I want to be, so I have been turning them down. If you love beer, by all means have a couple beers. I’m not saying you should stop cold turkey, but if you know whatever you are consuming is not too good for you, then the more times you can have a healthy alternative, the better. I still have a beer or two here and there, but I don’t have nearly as many as I used to.
Beachbody went out of their way to dial in the nutrition part of the program for you. They give you several options so you can choose what is best for you. I work from home, so I decided to go with the meal approach where there is an actual recipe to follow. They do offer a "portion" approach which might be better for someone working a typical 8-5 job. So there is really something for everyone, and I’m always available to contact if you have any questions about it.
- NO MORE GYM MEMBERSHIP! - I was paying $135 a month for my gym. After just a couple months, I had already paid for the program, all my equipment, and some supplements. Gyms will take your money month after month whether you use them or not. Get started with something like P90X or Insanity and get rid of that monthly gym membership forever
- NO MORE EXCUSES! - I know a big part of my lack of consistency was due to the act of just getting to the gym. There are lots of excuses I’ve used (I’m sure you have to) that prevented me from working out that day….I’m too tired, work was brutal, I’d have to take the kids, it’s too late, I don’t have enough time, etc. Once I started P90X, and had everything I needed to work out from home, I didn’t have one excuse during my first 90 days which prevented me from working out. All those excuses you may have used before no longer work.
- I WAS MOTIVATED! – with P90X and Insanity, I was busting my butt to try and keep up with everyone in the videos. I never worked out with anyone at the gym. I was always by myself…it was actually boring. With P90X and Insanity, I looked forward to working out. I never workout alone anymore, and those folks in the dvd’s get me to push harder than I ever have at any gym.
- YOU WILL SEE RESULTS! - I know P90X and Insanity work as I’ve seen with my own eyes what they have done for me and my physique. I’m so glad I found Beachbody and the programs they offer. They have taken all the guess work out getting into fantastic shape. If you can press play on your dvd player everyday, and follow the nutrition plan which gives you step-by-step instructions, I guarantee you will see results.
- SPECIFIC BEGINNING AND END! – before, when I was going through the motions at my gym, I never really had a specific goal in mind. I was lifting my weights and hitting the bike for some cardio, but I just did that over and over for years….I never had a goal or end date. With P90X and Insanity, you have a specific start and end date. I knew I could do anything for 90 days. Having that end date pushed me to stick with it as I only had…8 weeks left, 4 weeks left, 15 days left, 5 days left, today is it…I DID IT! When I broke my workouts into specific time frames, it felt easier for me to stay motivated and committed as I knew I would eventually finish. I never had that working out at my gym.
If you are not happy with your current fitness level, I highly encourage you to take a look at the Programs section of this website. I specialize in P90X and Insanity, but there are many great programs to choose from depending on your fitness goals. I was not happy with how I looked back in April 2010, but now I’m in the best shape of my life! I’m so much leaner and my muscles are more defined than they have ever been.
I look back at some old pictures and I’m disgusted and happy at the same time. I’m disgusted for what I let myself turn into over the years through a poor diet and unproven workout routine. I’m happy, though, because I know I will never look like that again. I will never eat like I did before I was introduced to P90X and Beachbody. The workouts are just part of it, but when you can combine that with killer nutrition, you will be amazed with what you can accomplish.
I want to help you get to where I’m at today. All I did was make a decision and commit to that decision for a couple months. If you can do that, I guarantee you will change your life just like I have.
Make me your coach NOW and I will be here to answer all your questions, address all of your concerns, as well as be here to motivate you while on your path to GETTING RIPPED! The best part about it is it’s FREE! P90X has CHANGED MY LIFE and it can for you too!
Be sure to sign up for my newsletter on the upper right hand part of this website. I will be sending out any new tips, tricks, recipes, videos, etc that I come across that I think will help you with your fitness goals. I will only be sending them to those that sign up though, so make sure you do that now.
I’m here to help, all you need to do is ask. You can contact me here.
Ryan (Coach Bevers)